Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
Yondaime

Welcome to Ninja Fighter Online!

9 posts in this topic

Now emerging from stealth mode, I am pleased to announce Ninja Fighter Online! I have been working countless hours on building the hottest next-gen online 2D fighting engine. As a huge ninja fan, I couldn't imagine a better theme for the game. Will you be a master of Taijutsu or Ninjutsu?

Ninja Fighter Online is coming soon, keep your eyes open! We are currently accepting Beta Applications, be sure to navigate over to the forums and turn yours in! The beta will be open on February 12th, 2016. We will need testers for every platform including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS!

We will be posting dev logs and much more as time progresses, stay tuned!

But that's not all, please enjoy the following screenshots -

IMG_20012016_041423.thumb.png.79a7cde6c9

Demo.thumb.png.029d24eae560c6c3d5668f9ea

More to come soon!

Cheers,

Fourth

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Zeno said:

Keep up the good work, loving the art style here.

Thanks, we're working hard! Definitely let us know if you have any suggestions for any aspect of the game.

1 person likes this

On January 26, 2016 at 3:43 AM, bhidz said:

how to download this game?

The Beta will be available for download the week of February 12th, you can apply on the forum.

1 person likes this

Sooooooooo kinda confused as to what this game is? Gameplay wise? Like a four player fighter or what?

I see single player mode. I'm guessing just a gauntlet of battles against AI? I would personally love a story mode covering the entirety of the Naruto manga but that wouldn't happen xD

On February 5, 2016 at 3:20 PM, RockSauron said:

Sooooooooo kinda confused as to what this game is? Gameplay wise? Like a four player fighter or what?

I see single player mode. I'm guessing just a gauntlet of battles against AI? I would personally love a story mode covering the entirety of the Naruto manga but that wouldn't happen xD

For now it is simply Versus mode fighting, anywhere from 2-4 players. It is very similar to Little Fighter 2 if you have heard of it. Single Player mode is VS mode against computers. There will be a Story Mode added in the future but it likely will only cover certain parts of the story.

2 people like this

11 hours ago, bhidz said:

i'd already apply to the furom..

Here is the Beta application form -